The Lead Content Strategist plays a critical role in business marketing by creating and ensuring the quality and effectiveness of written materials before release. This individual possesses a strong editorial mindset, stays updated on industry news and trends, and collaborates closely with various team members to create impactful communications across multiple channels and audiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creates relevant written content for all media, focusing the messaging to specific target audiences and fine-tuning the level of content accordingly
• Partner with subject matter experts, strategists, and project management team members to write and edit compelling, effective communications, such as white papers, blog articles, email campaigns, newsletters, product briefs, digital banners, and landing pages
• Transforms complex and/or technical data into brand-compliant messaging that is relevant, succinct, engaging and persuasive; as well as easy to read and understand for multiple audiences and verticals
• Write, edit, and proofread materials for brand voice, tone, readability, accuracy, clarity, and consistency of content/format
• Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
• Collaborate with the core editorial team to delegate and oversee writing and editing assignments, considering tight deadlines and scheduling/calendaring
• Prioritize, multitask, and produce high-quality work under tight deadlines
• Communicate effectively and collaborate with team members and executives
• Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in copywriting, editing, and content creation.
- Extensive B2B experience in copywriting and editing roles
- Proven ability to work with subject matter experts, strategists, and project management teams
- Experience writing and editing content for multiple audiences and verticals
- Familiarity with industry-related news and trending topics
Education: Preferred bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing or equivalent experience.
Experience: Intermediate-level, real-world experience in design (5-8 years) with working knowledge of managing projects independently.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
• Exceptional editing and proofreading skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to understand and translate technical content for various audiences
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Collaboration and teamwork
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude
Location: The role is based in Dallas. Employees are expected to be at the downtown Dallas headquarters location a minimum of 3 days a week.
Our Lead Content Strategist, earn between $106,100 - $159,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits.
- · Medical/Dental/Vision coverage · 401(k) plan
- · Tuition reimbursement program
- · Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- · Paid Parental Leave
- · Paid Caregiver Leave
- · Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- · Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- · Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- · Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- · Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- · Extensive employee wellness programs
- · Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories,
- · AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T?
Job ID 2329971 Date posted 09/18/2023