Overall Purpose: The Lead Content Strategist is responsible for creating, organizing, and managing written content for digital properties across desktop and mobile applications. This individual will apply expert knowledge and writing abilities to develop content strategies, ensure accessibility compliance, and maintain source documents for all AT&T Business products, services, and solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement content strategies for digital properties, including writing, editing, and enhancing content to meet established tone, style, and business requirements
• Develop additional marketing collateral as needed, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, and infographics, working in conjunction with writers and designers.
• Collaborate with internal and external team members, representing the content direction on the overall design solution
• Serve as the Accessibility Coordinator for AT&T Business, ensuring compliance with federal and company accessibility standards
• Act as the primary point of contact for organizational employees regarding accessibility, providing guidance and training
• Review and manage monthly reports on project statuses, coordinating with project owners as needed
• Develop and maintain source documents for all AT&T Business products, services, and solutions, working closely with integrated marketers, product teams, and other stakeholders
• Ensure content within source documents is of high quality and meets the needs of content creators
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in content strategy, writing, and editing for digital properties
• Expert-level knowledge of current web content development practices
• Demonstrated experience in accessibility compliance and coordination
Location: The role is based in Dallas, TX. Employees are expected to be at the downtown Dallas headquarters location a minimum of 3 days a week.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Education: Preferred bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing or equivalent experience.
Experience: Intermediate-level, real-world experience in design (5-8 years) with working knowledge of managing projects independently.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Analytical Thinking
- Best Practices and Standards
- Communicating Complex Concepts
- Content Evaluation
- Content Management
- Content Strategy
- Customer Focus
- Customer Insights
- Products and Services
Our Lead Content Strategist, earn between $106,100 - $159,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits.
- · Medical/Dental/Vision coverage · 401(k) plan
- · Tuition reimbursement program
- · Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- · Paid Parental Leave
- · Paid Caregiver Leave
- · Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- · Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- · Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- · Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- · Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- · Extensive employee wellness programs
- · Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories,
- · AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T?
Job ID 2330013 Date posted 09/14/2023