Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Develop, design and redesign channel marketing programs and processes to provide added value and optimize channel effectiveness
- Create competitive channel strategies
- Create channel marketing programs in order to enhance the productivity, revenues, and profitability of channels.
- Design and develop new offer requirements, build sales tools and incentives, drive customer events and demand generation activities and general channel activation
- Manage channel marketing programs and processes to provide added value and to optimize channel effectiveness.
- Identifies new/emerging channels, resources, and intermediaries, and develops integrated strategies, plans, and programs to leverage these opportunities.
- Apply advanced principles, theories and concepts
- Evaluate impact on strategic distribution channels planning objectives and strategies.
- Develop (product/segment) marketing & communication plans that encompass new product launch, advertisement, promotional programs, user events, webinars, tradeshows and other marketing campaign venues to help achieve P&L business objectives.
- Participating in the new product launching team and develop Go-To-Market Plan for new product introduction
- Develop sales training, collaterals, campaigns, and other tools for new product introductions, including identifying value proposition and competitive advantages
- Identify opportunities and areas of need and develop promotional program to capture revenue opportunities or to defend sales opportunities
- Track effectiveness of promotional program an respond accordingly
- Develop tradeshow strategies (messaging, product mix, workflow, demonstration etc.)
- Develops sales tools such as sales presentations, collaterals and ensures impactful product demonstrations in the field
- Lead regular Quick Market Intelligence calls with sales to provide up-to-date market/product information and to address concerns
- Provide support to sales enablement in assisting sales in quoting and configuration.
- Own specific trade shows, show sites and customer visits in conjunction with the Events and Sales teams.
- This position is viewed as the foremost expert within the channel disciplines and as an acknowledged authority within the organization.
- Applies advanced principles, theories and concepts
- Position self as an acknowledged authority within the organization.
- Travel as needed
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in area of responsibility
- 5 or more years of product marketing experience
- Significant matrix management experience
- Project management experience
- Leadership skills to shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage a cross-functional team.
- Experience with customer interaction, marketing and sales experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of financial principles
- Strategic planning and clear thinking with ability to drive change - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Assertiveness - strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to share difficult messages and defend decisions and make judgment calls
- Ability to formulate and implement strategic marketing plans
- Ability to conceptualize, organize and manage projects
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must exhibit the following behaviors- Critical Thinking - Teamwork - Self-starter
- Proven ability to drive results
- 8 or more years of Channel Management industry experience
- Experience interacting and coordinating multiple functions (working in a matrix organization)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Administration or Business
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.