At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
As a Lead Auditor, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and executing internal audits. You’ll conduct all phases of the audit process including planning, fieldwork, communication, and corrective action follow-up. You’ll also develop audit reports that provide recommendations for improving business processes and internal control procedures. You will mentor and provide feedback to audit team members throughout the audit process. Your previous supervisory or management experience will be instrumental to your success, as this highly visible position has the potential to progress into a supervisory role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform walk-through of system functions, business processes and operational procedures
- Identify internal control designs and evaluate control effectiveness
- Develop risk-based audit test plans and gain an understanding of the specific issues that require evaluation
- Analyze transactional data, business reports and other financial and operational records to verify data processing integrity and identify discrepancies
- Communicate audit results and conclusions to departmental and company leadership
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years experience in internal or external audits
- CPA, CIA, CISA or other audit-related certification
- Experience in executing all phases of audits including developing audit programs, conducting detailed fieldwork testing, formulating conclusions and presenting results to management
- Demonstrated abilities in performing audits related to Information Technology general controls
- Audit experience with Big 4 or national public accounting firm preferred
The workplace designation for this position will be virtual office. Office presence at an Audit Services location in Dallas, Alpharetta, San Antonio or St. Louis is required the third week of each month (Wednesday and Thursday). Additional office presence may be required based on business needs.
Our Lead Auditors earn between $106,100 – $159,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2309941-3 Date posted 03/17/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events