At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
About the Marketing & Growth Organization
The Marketing & Growth Organization is AT&T’s marketing engine, responsible for driving sustainable growth by deeply understanding and championing our customers, captivating them with compelling products, services and experiences; and building a culturally relevant and beloved brand. We pride ourselves in continuously striving to embody expertise, simplicity and inspiration in everything we do.
About the Role
The Knowledge Platform Solutions Manager will manage the implementation and ongoing configurations of a new knowledge management solution (KM Solution). This person will play the role of platform manager and serve as the primary liaison for the selected SAAS provider. The Knowledge Platform Solutions Manager will be responsible for successfully implementing, enhancing, and performing ongoing maintenance for the KM solution. A critical component will be utilizing their technical expertise to understand all capabilities of the KM solution and communicating their applicability to the KM team for future enhancements. This person will report directly to the AVP of KM. The Knowledge Platform Solutions Manager will help promote collaboration through the organization's operational business processes, people, and systems by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and facilitating the seamless exchange of insights across the enterprise, and help to nurture a knowledge sharing culture.
- Liaison between business stakeholders, internal Knowledge Management team, and vendor to deliver a best-in-class insight management platform to the MGO
- Drive strategic and tactical capacity planning, scaling, and management of KM solution
- Manage product roadmap (feature request backlog, prioritization schema) to ensure the KM solution adheres to evolving business requirements, including feature enhancement requests, permissions, and records retention rules
- Establish automated processes to collect metrics and KPIs on usage and adoption of the KM solution to identify areas of high and low adoption and summarize details to the AVP of KM and relevant steering committees for corresponding actions
- Manage operational aspects of the KM solution including defect resolution with vendor, uptime maintenance, and system upgrades as needed
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with technical managers of other relevant initiatives, especially within the MGO and Chief Data Office
- Ensure the KM system adheres to legal and compliance standards
- Encourage user adoption by maintaining up to date internal documentation, communicating platform enhancements, and conducting internal trainings for end users to effectively use the KM solution
- 5-7+ years of experience in Information Technology or Product Management
- 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing SAAS Knowledge Management / Content Management solutions such as Bloomfire, Sharpr, Strativo, Market Logic, etc.
- Proven experience in managing varied information management solutions including accessing data through existing APIs
- Experience using agile product management methodologies to convert feedback requests into prioritized changes/enhancements to a platform
- Experience with implementing information architecture components such as taxonomies and metadata tagging
- Demonstrated background of technical skills, including knowledge of enterprise content management systems
- Excellent project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Knowledge Management, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Information Management or related technical field
- Master's degree in Knowledge Management, Information Technology, Information Systems, or Information Management
- Previous experience working at AT&T, in telecom or technology, or in a marketing research function
- Previous experience integrating KM systems with other initiatives
- Participation / membership / certification in relevant KM communities such as APQC, KMWorld, or KCS / ITIL certifications
- Experience with automation, such as workflows
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Our Knowledge Platform Solutions Managers earn between $94,300 - $158,400 Annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2238001-1 Date posted 08/06/2022