Full Stack Developer UI
Ready to redefine how people interact with the latest, coolest tech? On our User Experience (UX) team, your vision will drive cutting-edge ideas across our mobile products. Whether it’s apps, music, games or other services, this is your chance to shape millions of customer experiences.
- Level: All
What makes someone successful in this position? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Creative 8
- Collaborative 10
- Enthusiastic 8
- Curious 9
- Problem-Solver 10
- Understanding 9
Full Stack Developer UI
Do you have a passion for development and keen eye for creating pixel perfect UI experiences? Do you value the customer and believe that development should be based on research insights? If so, we want to talk to you! As part of the Design Technology team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to be part of a transformational team that promotes new process innovation within AT&T, through modern practices of design and design thinking methods. The Design Technology team acts as a startup within AT&T. This highly talented team creates exceptional experiences and desirable products by uncovering the unmet needs of our customers as inspiration. In this high-paced, creative environment, we know that our people will make all the difference in our success. We need energy, curiosity and a relentless interest in creating the best customer experience!
As a Full Stack Developer UI, you’ll participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle, including: design input, estimation, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications developed for our clients. You’ll also collaborate and take direction from Design and Development leads to create user interfaces and ensure that any technical software development processes are followed in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate in technical planning and requirements-gathering phases including: design, programming, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting engineering software applications
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested full-stack code
- Work with team members across a range of experience levels and expertise.
- Mentor and help guide our back-end engineering team
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of application development experience with Java and working on Java application servers
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Significant experience architecting and implementing large software systems using microservices
- Strong debugging, problem solving, and investigative skills, with the ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
- Knowledge and experience with the following:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Java, Junit, Python, Jenkins, Node.js, and Swift
- Web servers such as Tomcat, Jetty, WebLogic, and NGINX
- DB platforms like MySQL and MongoDB
- Writing and utilizing various API technologies like REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML
- Git version control
- Machine Learning, AI, and working with Big Data preferred
Application requirements and instructions: Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Ready to design and transform the customer experience? Apply today.
Date posted 09/17/2019
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- Be ready to bring your laptop to show your portfolio – and have answers prepared regarding how you approached your projects, the tools you used and your personal experiences with them.
- In-person interviews are typically 3-4 hours with UX peers.
Great benefits, PTO, salary, and potential bonus opportunities.
New community to the company so there are some pains as we grow.Current Employee - Senior User Experience Designer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.