AT&T Inc (NYSE:T) is a modern media company whose mission is to inspire human progress through the power of communication and entertainment. With the scale of a Fortune 10 company and a diverse media and technology portfolio of brands (Warner Bros., Direct TV, HBO, Xandr), AT&T is poised for transformation while building on 35 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth. We will lead the next revolution in technology, media and telecommunications by bringing together premium video content, a large base of direct to consumer relationships, and high-speed networks optimized for video and advertising technology.
As part of this journey, AT&T’s Global Marketing Organization (GMO) is seeking an Environmental Creative Director in Dallas, TX.
The Environmental Creative Director will be a hands-on expert at crafting
dynamic 3D environments, whether designing themselves or directing a team.
They will partner with the AVP and work closely with brand designers, brand
managers, sponsorship, experiential, and retail groups (among other BU’s) to
express our brand across diverse dimensional spaces. They will closely
collaborate with external agency partners in both consultative and conceptual
roles leading to best-in-class experiences that elevate our brand and drive
The creative director will have excellent written and verbal skills and be
comfortable presenting to senior-level management. They will have a proven
record of leading complex projects through the creative process; from high-level
design strategy and conceptual ideation to refinement and execution.
They will bring our brand to life by infusing storytelling at every touchpoint of
the customer journey; including physical environments, large-scale graphics,
digital interfaces and share-worthy activations.
They will be equally proficient at authoring briefs, managing project milestones
and mentoring junior designers. They will share best practices in the
environmental brand space and demonstrate outstanding technical 3D
modeling and visualization skills using the latest 3D software to quickly and
effectively communicate high-level concepts as well as practical solutions.
This role requires an undergraduate degree in architecture, interior or industrial
design or a related discipline. A portfolio is required and should reflect award-winning
built environments and/or experiential marketing activations for large
consumer facing brands. Agency experience is a plus.
We seek an exceptional designer who:
- Has 7+ years of experience in environmental design (which may include
- experiential, architecture, interior, exhibit or retail disciplines)
- Possesses strong strategic and problem-solving skills with a critical eye for
- Understands the working dynamics of a brand team and is adept in partnering
- with brand management and brand strategy.
- Embodies both creative excellence and technical mastery in 3D modeling
- programs like Rhino, 3DS Max, or other similar software as well at rendering
- plugins like Vray or others of comparable quality
- Demonstrates strong understanding of human factors, ingress, egress, traffic
- flow and behavioral psychology throughout the customer journey
- Knowledge of and excitement for experimentation with leading-edge
- technology (digital, social, AR, VR, xR, LED, OLED, holograms etc.)
- Experience with physical production methods and materials (construction
- types, materials, lighting, graphic solutions etc.)
- Craves big ideas and beautiful visuals that push beyond the ask
- Passionate about cultivating fresh ideas (no matter who or where they come
- from) and nurturing a creative culture that inspires others to excel
- Versed in leading a team but also enjoys rolling up their sleeves when
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks with short-term deadlines
- Effortlessly balances speed with volume of ideation and quality of output
On your resume, please enter the website link to the portfolio of your award winning work!
Job ID 2125058 Date posted 05/16/2021