At AT&T our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and mobile communications, and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
The Director Tax is responsible for working on issues related to international tax with a focus on transfer pricing. Responsible for the analysis, interpretation and implementation of procedures stemming from existing and upcoming tax legislation (U.S. federal and foreign) in the area of transfer pricing including, but not limited to, OECD initiatives such as Base Erosion and Profit Shifting ("BEPS") and measures to address challenges arising from the digitalization of the economy. Responsibilities will also require an understanding of U.S. taxation of international operations. The role will focus on complex planning initiatives and policy alignment to drive cash tax savings and avoid tax exposures.
Successful candidate will need to have or quickly obtain a good knowledge of AT&T’s internal systems including ERP systems used by WM in the U.S. and worldwide. Will work closely with various personnel at many levels of the AT&T organization. Candidate will likely deal directly with foreign tax authorities and consultants managing complex transfer pricing controversies. Ideal candidate would have experience preparing and presenting decks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Involved in developing, modifying, and executing company policies in the area of transfer pricing which affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
• Conducts research to advise management of the tax implications of U.S. and foreign legislation in the area of international tax and transfer pricing, including OECD initiatives such as Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (“BEPS”) and measures to address challenges arising from the digitalization of the economy.
• Supports and documents highly technical and complex transfer pricing tax audits in the U.S. and foreign countries.
• Responsible for monitoring and meeting all required deadlines.
Job Contribution: Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience required
• Additional foreign language skills would be advantageous, but not required
• Knowledge of economics and public accounting experience preferred
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.