The successful candidate will lead a team responsible for creating shareholder value by ensuring AT&T products and services are priced to maintain & grow share in the B2B marketplace.
Key Responsibilities include:
Develops and implements pricing strategies for new and existing products.
Develops price initiatives that deliver business plan commitments for revenue, profit, and share growth.
Develops price actions in response to the competitive market conditions or the regulatory environment.
Presents pricing plans, financial analysis, and recommendations to senior leadership team.
Works with team members to establish and review performance goals, career planning, and professional development.
Influences hiring decisions, promotional activity, and pay for the team
Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree.
Work Experience: Typically requires 10+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility and 2+ supervisory.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MBA preferred
- Must have strong financial modeling skills
- Must have ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Must adapt and work in ambiguous situations
- Strategic thinker with marketing knowledge/experience
- Prior pricing experience
- Solid understanding of wireless products and services
- Refined communication & presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to establish and manage projects with attention to timeliness
- Ability to work with all levels and functions within the organization
- Drives for results
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Solid understanding of industry/competitive environment
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.