Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Establish and continuously update the vision and roadmap for AT&T’s Lifecycle Contact Management capabilities including evolving our communications platform, contact history strategy, customer consent management, and multichannel communications
- Manage the product lifecycle through defining product roadmaps, ensuring product delivery, collaborating closely with the business, technology, and UX stakeholders on feature specifications, representing the voice of the user, and making decisions on priorities and trade-offs
- Foster and grow the culture based on openness, accountability, agility, data-driven decisions, innovation, cross-team collaboration, continuous learning & integrity. Be a role model by setting and following high standards for these culture elements
- Create and execute strategies for user experience, data capture, data management and analytics
- Communicate product plans and roadmaps to senior leadership in formal and informal channels
- Create team goals that have clear, measurable success criteria and hold the team accountable for delivering on those goals
- Manage the execution of initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and managing the right expectations with stakeholders
- Make sound decisions in spite of uncertainty and proactively anticipate and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks)
- Define, review, and track key metrics associated with product and program performance
- This role is accountable for financial performance through short and long-term product roadmaps
- This role will have supervisory responsibilities for digital product management staff, including directing work, coaching, mentoring and guiding direct reports
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management in large-scale ecommerce or similar customer-facing digital capability
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing Product Management teams in digital space
- 5+ years of experience in agile and lean startup product management processes
- Product Management experience with large scale, multichannel customer communication such as email, push notification and SMS is highly desirable
- Sound understanding and experience with customer consent and privacy management
- Proactive problem solving. You root out ambiguity and challenges before anyone else notices and bulldoze through potential roadblocks in advance
- Metrics-focused - Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and make decisions
- Be able to weigh technical trade-offs and have in-depth discussions with technology teams on the nuances of complex engineering systems
- Powerful leadership. You have experience rallying teams around a shared vision and removing obstacles in meeting the objectives
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree preferred
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.