At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Overall Purpose: AT&T Learning & Development is transforming AT&T’s approach to leadership growth. AT&T Learning & Development is the undisputed Leadership Development organization at AT&T that equips leaders of teams and organizations to solve critical business problems using an approach focused on research, data, and application. AT&T Learning & Development executes on our strategy through a human-centered design approach. The Creative Learning & Development Strategist will be responsible for leading the creative process for designing and testing leadership development experiences based on specific problems of leaders throughout AT&T.
Description: Strategic user-centered design within AT&T Learning & Development combines art and science. It is an act of cross-functional collaboration and deep empathy with our internal customers. It’s dedicated to driving results. The Creative Learning & Development Strategist uses design thinking practices to help diagnose clients’ challenges with curiosity and an insightful point of view. In turn, the Strategist will collaborate with various members of the team and the client to create experiences and solutions that drive the change they wish to see. This Strategist role is a connector of ideas, a truth teller, and a bridge builder.
- Research and synthesize the broader context—connections, relationships, market, human dynamics—related to the client, the industry, the moment, etc. to deepen understanding of the shape and nature of the problem(s) to solve for
- Facilitate the creative process through ideation and design sprints where the team will work collaboratively to brainstorm, prototype, and test a variety of experiences and solutions for defined end-user problems
- Architect experiences and solutions from beginning to end, as an output of the cross-functional collaboration with AT&T Learning & Development team members to drive desired change in the business
- Serve as the primary integrator across all functions between human needs, business value, and learning solutions to improve existing and define new service models
- Explore the nature of client challenges in order to prepare for creative facilitation sessions in ways that lead to decisions, action, and progress
- Apply business expertise when exploring and communicating with our end-users’ about their challenges and the potential solutions
- Coordinate and conduct user interviews, focus groups, user testing, and competitive research to inform strategy
- Write in a clear, compelling way that is purposeful, beautiful, and impactful
- Generate unexpected, creative ideas for our clients’ businesses
- Design experiences for meetings, break-out sessions, tools, etc. that drive to desired outcomes
- Present and facilitate with poise in structured moments with stakeholders and Sr. Executives
- 5+ years of work experience in research, consulting, learning, or design
- Aim for greatness in craft and thinking
- Demonstrate deep interpersonal skills, autonomy, comfort with ambiguity, and a strong performance mindset
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Experience building strong relationships with clients and partners in highly collaborative team environments
- Passionate about getting to root causes and defining problems
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Our Creative Learning & Development Strategists earn between $106,100 - $159,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2307372-1 Date posted 05/12/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events