By being hired into one of our jobs supporting DIRECTV at AT&T, you’ll be a key member of the AT&T team. Professionals in careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job supporting DIRECTV at AT&T may be waiting for you!
- Provide a variety of general corporate and commercial legal services to a number of in-house clients, such as Corporate Development, Strategy, Purchasing, etc
- Support oversight of in-country legal departments and issues
- Oversee negotiation of occasional joint ventures, acquisitions and similar transactions
- Oversee litigation, tax and other disputes
- J.D. or LLM, preferably from a Top 25 Law School
- Candidate must have 5+ years of top law firm experience in corporate and/or transactional departments and substantial experience as the lead attorney advising on transactions, and would ideally also have in-house experience
- Significant experience advising clients doing business in Latin America is a must
- Fluency and proven ability to negotiate in Spanish; Portuguese fluency a plus
- Ability to work independently in a deadline driven and fast paced work environment
- Willingness to travel regularly, principally to Latin America
Compensation: Competitive; commensurate with experience
About Vrio: Vrio provides satellite television services to over 13 million subscribers in South America, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AT&T and part of its AT&T Latin America operating unit.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.