Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
Our team is looking for an Associate Director who is passionate about the telecommunications industry and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role requires a leader to have strong software development experience, ability & skills to motivate, energize and develop a team to meet business and technology objectives by collaborating with US partners and offshore stakeholders.
- Salesforce & Digital Transformation Experience: Proven outcome-based user requirement definition, architecture definition, implementation and operations of salesforce environment and digital transformation. Comprehension of allied function in total ecosystem such as AI, Blockchain, Microservices, DevOps and relation to business outcome will be added advantage. Build a culture of Innovation, Identify efficiency opportunities.
- Strategic Collaboration: Developing Strategy, Setting Priorities to meet business and technology objectives by collaborating with US partners and other key stakeholders.
- Understanding of Digital Marketplace: Understanding of marketplace including costs and ability to go into details including Step into scrum Master responsibilities for one key area depending on the need.
- Business Management: Experience with P&L, Business Case, Billing, Finance, Systems\Motivate, Energize team to meet priorities, perform key roles and develop them for the future.
- 10+ years of experience in working in Engineering or Development roles.
- 8+ years of experience in architecture, design of systems, or software development.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership capacity - coaching and mentoring engineers, developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum/Kanban development team.
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef or Terraform.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to influence team members, peers and senior management. Escalation and conflict management, strong customer interfacing skills.
- Hiring ability and ability to provide technical leadership to teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar.
- 4+ years of experience in Unit and Function testing using Junit, Spock, Mockito/JMock, Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI or Postman.
- Certified in Java, Spring or AWS technologies.
Our Associate Director-Technology earn between $155,400 - $261,100 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2329937-2 Date posted 09/18/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events