At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
AT&T Strategic Platforms team is looking for an Associate Director who is passionate about the eCommerce industry and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As an Associate Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for building the long-term Commerce and Order domain teams’ roadmap for multiple channels, ensuring that cross functional product, delivery and business teams are working in concert to deliver business value. This person will have an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state. You must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and technical expertise specifically in the area of web and micro-service technologies and must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn the business and expedite delivery of projects.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
• Engage with the business team and stakeholder at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements, and make recommendations on the solution and implementation.
• Deliver the product that meets business requirements, reliability, scalability, and performance goals
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in Commerce domain (Cart, Checkout, Fulfillment, Pricing) and Order Domain (Order processing, Order Management and Post order functions).
• Serve as a key liaison between Business, CX/UX and Engineering teams to facilitate product development
• This role will drive alignment with the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
• Work with the Agile team and create the product strategy roadmap, develop minimal viable product and Agile Epics that drive a highly effective and efficient product development and delivery scrum team.
• Lead, guide and manage Sr product manager and managers, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency.
• Launch the vision, product strategy and road map for products and work with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision including sales, partner teams, affiliates and care operations.
• Monitor product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
• Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
• Understands data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and other project artifacts.
• Partner with various business partners and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
• Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
• Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners.
• Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operations team and end users.
• Participate in Program Increment Planning, write/enhance/research Epics & Features and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
• Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
• Supervise up to 10 members
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• 10+ years of product owner experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• 5+ years leadership or management experience
• Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web and microservice technologies
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
• Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, prioritization, assessments and solutioning
• Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
• Experience in business process analysis and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct user experience and business process issues.
• Experience working within scaled agile development team
• Experience and knowledge of REST APIs, Web Services, Queuing/Service Bus concepts and tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Technical skills would include: Adobe Analytics, Splunk/EFK, Quantum Metric, Jira, full stack web design, application design
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Experience in a Telecom & Retail
• Product Management certifications
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.