At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
The Consumer Automation Product Team delivers innovative solutions to automate manual and repetitive tasks to deliver automated solutions that improves the experience of our customers and centers/back office agents.
About the Job
We are seeking an RPA Developer to join our Consumer Automation product team. In this role, you will be engaging with our stakeholders to develop software automation solutions on RPA platforms including StraViso, Automation Anywhere and, or Power Automate. Your primary responsibility will be to understand requirements, design, develop and implement applications on RPA platforms to improve AT&T’s customer and centers/back office agents processes. You must possess strong technical background in RPA Application development and work with product owners, stakeholders and delivery leads to support our Agile development from requirements gathering through implementation and support.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
What you’ll do:
• Develop RPA automation solutions using StraViso (preferred), Automation Anywhere, Power Automate or Blue Prism.
• Define, design, develop and implement custom software RPA solutions.
• Lead requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and Product Owners to define business processes and gather functional and technical system requirements.
• Design and build relational data models in production.
• Develop APIs to integrate with multiple systems.
• Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and functional as well as non-functional requirements.
• Always ask questions and not assume anything on requirements gathering.
• Continuously learning and building skillsets.
• Work on cross-functional teams.
• Provide demos and be comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Communicate progress effectively in stand-ups; work in planning sessions, and commit to sprints.
• Experience in the overall project planning via Agile process of Backlog grooming; iteration planning.
• Experience as Architect as well as with the Agile Coach and Master Iteration and Project Manager
• Work experience in agile environment and implementation of agile ceremonies.
• Ability to perform Process Design, Business/Technical Consulting activities, along with knowledge of Database fundamentals.
• Experience with source control management tools (GitHub, Jenkins) and using Agile lifecycle management tools like Jira.
• Candidate with good exposure to AI technologies, contact center support, help desk support, business process functions will have added advantage.
• Self-directed towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
• B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field/degree.
• Basic understanding of object oriented programming.
• Experience working with relational databases.
• Experience with database design and data modeling.
• SQL skills - writing queries, joins, views, etc.
• Knowledge of software testing practice; Test-driven development, setup and execution of automated test suites within a continuous integration framework.
• Integrations experience using APIs such as REST and SOAP, JDBC connections, and web services.
• Amazon Web Services (AWS); Artificial Intelligence (AI), Analytics, Machine Learning, Google Cloud, Application Integration, Database, Developer Tools, and Management & Governance Qualifications.
• Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Power Automate or StraViso certified.
• 2-5+ years of experience with hands-on software development or technical consulting.
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT industry.
• Experience with working in Agile teams.
• Gather requirements, designing and mapping the same to the Business processes.
• Understands fundamental web development concepts.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and timely follow-through.
• Experience working on Transformation projects involving Cloud & modern technologies.
• Exposure to Project Management Tools and Program Governance.
• Experience in development and release Management.
• Achievement of KPIS (owns Operational goals).
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work, manage change.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!