About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Managing and prioritizing sales opportunities
● Clearly articulating the benefits of AT&T Cyber Security & AlienVault’s SaaS platform to all levels, including a line of business managers
● Providing input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements, as needed
● Maintaining account and opportunity updates within our internal Salesforce automation system
Key Competencies and Skills:
Previous Security experience in one or more of the following desired:
● 10+ years experience and proven track record as a Technical Sales Consultant/Sales Engineer
● SaaS experience preferred (any cloud hosted solution)
● SIEM (OSSIM, ArcSight, Q1Labs, etc)
● IDS (Sourcefire, ISS, McAfee, Cisco, Snort, etc)
● Endpoint protection
● Firewall configuration
● Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
● Proven track record of managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
● Successful quota achievement
● Experience in administration of Unix/Linux systems, low-layer (packet level) IP networking, with a thorough understanding of network security
● Experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, Python, or C
● Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
● Up to 50% travel is required
Education and Qualifications:
● CISSP certification
● Prior experience with OSSIM
● Experience with Hyper-V, VMware, Azure, and/or AWS
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.