What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The SM builds and maintains relationships within AT&T and other service provider groups to ensure that people within these groups understand and respond to SM requirements.
- Point of Client escalation
- Point of internal escalation and enquiry
- Supporting across Assurance, Delivery and Billing
- All products and services including NI and 3rd party
- Providing Client facing reports
- Analysis and recommendations based on available data/reports
- Including capacity management, site resiliency
- Creating and managing Service Improvement plans
- Maintaining Customer specific service guides
- Participation/Leadership on Client calls
- Regular monthly/quarterly governance calls/meetings ie. Stewardship
Key Competencies and Skills:
Ability to work under pressure and when required outside business hours.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a global network service role, of which at least 2 years with a customer facing role.
• Candidate should be able to communicate in both English and Mandarin to support Mandarin speaking customers.
• Proactive approach to avoid issues and risks.
• Good understanding of the AT&T Business portfolio and technology.
• Familiar with financial terminology, contracts, invoicing, Service Level Agreements?
• Very good interpersonal skills : Empathy ; Respectfulness ; Ability to lead corrective action teams ; persuasive and diplomatic
• Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales.
• Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skills. Analytical and resourceful.
• Understanding of geographical and cultural, human and business differences.
• Very good presentation skills
• Sufficient seniority to interact at senior levels within an organization
• Ability to work in isolation and on own initiative in highly pressured situations.
• Sales- or Project management experience is an additional advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
Any certification or qualification in support of the competencies above would be an advantage
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.