What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Receive Assigned Orders via GIOM/EFMS/GPS Business as Usual
– Responsible for customer status updates and communication (excluding initial site validation)
– Oversee all expedites and escalations
– Responsible for Client Request CR task and communication plan with OC
– Responsible for Site Survey Results and communication
– Track Equipment Procurement and Shipment
– Responsible for ordering data lines with telco suppliers,
– Lead and execute necessary access provisioning activities
– Track and Manage Circuits/PVC to order completion
– Responsible for Coordination of Test and Turn-up / QA6 / Migration and task closure
– All billing tasks
Key Competencies and Skills:
– Advanced Language skills- English and Japanese ( spoken & written) is mandatory to work with Japanese suppliers, vendors and customers.
– University Education 1st level
– Good analytical and work skills (Min. 1 year of relevant work experience)
– Computer literate with experience of a range of software packages (MS Office advanced user)
– Ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining quality output
– Strong commitment to process and quality improvement
– A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with vendors and customers
– Liable, detail oriented, proactive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive
– Good team member, with ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport
– PMP certificate
– 6 sigma certificate
– Work experience in telecommunication business
– Japanese language certification is an advantage
Education and Qualifications:
University degree is an advantage
– Monday to Friday – Malaysia Working Hours – 9 AM to 6:00 PM
– Working hours can change based on customer requirements: overtime/weekends/shifts may be required in order to support customer’s need.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.