What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Security Compliance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Support effective management of all types of information security risk.
• Collect management information, perform analysis and tracking to facilitate reporting of information security risk and risk mitigation activities.
• Ensuring that internal policies and procedures address relevant compliance requirements and identified risks, and consulting with all departments across the business on their implementation
• Experience in development and execution of information security, compliance, and risk management best practices, policies, procedures, processes, and reporting metrics in a global environment.
• Ability to create and maintain internal control matrices to demonstrate compliance with various frameworks and requirements, adapt to changing environments and processes, and measure the maturity of the information security program.
• Supporting the client-facing side of the business with security and privacy-related inquiries
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Assist with the development of security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture and security practices
• Assist in the design, implementation documentation, publishing, maintain and communicate of security control, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
• Assist in ensuring that all new implementations of business solutions are compliant with the security requirements; ensuring best practice is always followed.
Education and Qualifications:
• Degree in computer science, engineering disciplines or equivalent technical certification or experience.
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, and/or equivalent industry certifications preferred.
• Working knowledge and experience working with Security, Network and IPT infrastructure.
• 4+ years of experience focused on information security governance, standards, and compliance; in addition, privacy management experience is a plus.
• Ability to handle simultaneous tasks while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to work with other departments and varying levels of management.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.