From 1/1 - 6/30 $3,000 Sign on Bonus ($1,500 after 45 days and $1,500 after 6 months). This is for any location in the San Francisco Bay area. Not applicable to internal employees
Join an elite group of sellers bringing customized, white glove experiences directly to the customer’s door. Field Sales Representatives at AT&T are driven to connect –every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology and services, thriving on the challenge to make your sales goals happen. With uncapped commission potential, your career and the rewards that come with it are within reach.
You’ll be the face and voice of AT&T to your customers –and with that comes the autonomy to organize your day to meet customers at the time and place that enhances the personalized sales interactions you create. You’ll close the deal by offering hands-on demos, WiFi assessments, tech delivery and issue resolutions -keeping customers connected to what matters most to them.
How you get the job done:
- We’ll kick things off with paid training –setting you up for success to work independently in the field. Coaching, mentoring and ongoing learning opportunities will keep you on track and tech-savvy
- Generate leads –you are ready to take a cold call all the way to the sale while managing and achieving sales targets
- You’ll use strong negotiation and communications skills –you know how to make a smooth pivot, and are highly motivated to get it right and make the sale
Key expectations to succeed:
- Some prior sales experience - preferably in an environment with set targets
- Maintain a valid driver’s license - a big perk of this job is the company car we provide, make sure you’re ready to drive
- Work a varied schedule designed to meet customers on their timeline –this may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Utilize required PPE and adhere to all safety measures, including basic sanitizing procedures
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Our Field Sales Representatives earn between $49,300 - $73,900 + $20,000 in commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
If you are considering jobs like Direct Sales Representative, Residential Sales Representative, Territory Sales Representative or Field Sales Executive – Home Solutions, this career move would be a great fit!
Ready to take your career on a new route? Apply today. #ConnectingOurCommunities
Job ID 2310105-4 Date posted 03/16/2023