Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
Sells highly complex technical products and new and emerging application services, generates sales and supports the sales efforts of others leveraging product, industry, and/or technological expertise.
These applications, products, services and solutions are a high priority for the company and requires a high degree of technical product expertise.
Typically not account-assigned and called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
Manages and coordinates the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company’s highly complex products.
Demonstrates broad technical knowledge of company products and new and emerging application services, in order to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions for highly critical and complex projects.
Typically works independently without supervision and is viewed as an expert in the field by both the company and the customer.
May assist less experienced peers and support or close a sale by account-assigned Account Managers, or may identify and close additional opportunities in cooperation with assigned account manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In coordination with the account team, identify, design, close and retain Security and Intelligent Edge solution sales in support of the AT&T Managed and Mobile Security Services and Intelligent Edge revenue Plan. This includes but is not limited to:
• Solid understanding of the evolving security, intelligent edge and privacy controls environment, regulatory landscape and risk management techniques, principles and practices.
• Proven ability to quickly get up-to-speed with a product portfolio and help translate that into revenue
• Understanding of available security tools and technologies: Zscaler, McAfee, FireEye, Darktrace, Bluecoat, Fortinet, Rapid7, Splunk, Nessus, Qualys & other SIEM platforms.
• Understanding of risk and compliance assessments and in-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., GDPR, PCI, NIST, ISO 2700X, COBIT, ISRAM, etc.)
• Understanding of the development and implementation of information security policies, standards and related procedures.
• Ability to provide risk-based recommendations based upon the size and complexity of the client’s organization.
• Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization.
• Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including executive managers and vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team, delivering high performance and customer satisfaction in a global, matrix-management environment.
• Strong business acumen and process-oriented thinking.
• Excellent presentation and issue resolution skills.
• Written communication skills for use in preparing formal documentation including deliverables, Statements of Work, proposals, white papers, and case studies.
• Verbal skills that include the ability to clearly articulate thoughts, be persuasive and to deliver presentations to all levels of management.
• Ability to undertake and complete tasks independently, meet schedules and delivery timelines, and to move swiftly from concepts and theory to action.
• Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
• Able to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
• Able to foster working relationships with the team and clients.
• Strong investigative and analysis skills with the ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to travel.
• Keeps informed of advances in information security; self-motivator.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 5-8 years of experience in sales with a good proportion focused in the security, intelligent edge arena
• Strong and successful sales experience in addition to experience in managed services, network integration services, intelligent edge services, security services, security industry knowledge.
Education and Qualifications:
• BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field preferred
• CISSP certification desired
• CISM, or CISA certification a plus
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here