Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
This is a high profile and strategic career opportunity within our leading global organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing strategic sales leadership to the Sales Center, covering France, Belgium and Luxemburg.
• Driving execution of the Science of Consultative Selling principles and other sales approaches
• Motivating and leading a high performing sales team to deliver business plans and meet company objectives
• Responsible for the development and effective execution of sales strategy and leading the transition from traditional to emerging services, specifically SDN/NFV, Advanced Mobility and Strategic Layered Services including Cloud, Collaboration, Security and Netsourcing.
• Developing and leading long-term growth opportunities through strategic activities and initiatives to continually develop the business whilst being aware of external market influences (technology, demographic changes, economy, geographical development, emerging markets, competition).
• Promoting and raising AT&T’s profile with customers, media and industry groups
• Developing CxO-level customer relationships to support win-rate and identify further sales opportunities.
• Continually improving customer satisfaction/NPS and team efficiency (resource alignment, priorities setting, escalation follow up).
• Demonstrating a high level of leadership and strong coaching philosophy to build a highly effective team – particularly regarding customer relationships and interaction – role model behaviour
• Providing coaching and development opportunities for individuals - encouraging professional and business growth
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of transforming teams to enable higher performance.
• Be an established sales leader with a proven portfolio of winning large contracts
• Have prior track record in leading a high performance sales team by driving execution of the Science of Consultative Selling principles, establishing predictive metrics, regular systematic review of performance, opportunity reviews and completion of employee development plans based on critical competencies.
Education and Qualifications:
• Degree qualified
• Have the ability to travel and attend senior customer events (out of business hours incl. weekends)
• Outstanding communication skills in English and French as a minimum
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.