What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work with Account Executives and regional leadership team to manage sales opportunities. This is primarily done by:
• Building custom use cases to use in technical demonstrations of AlienVault products.
• Delivery of technical demonstrations of AlienVault products to future partners and their prospects.
• While engaging with prospects, identify business gaps and clearly articulate how USM can solve for these problems.
• Assisting with POC deployment and configuration of AlienVault products.
• Understand prospect’s environment and needs in order to propose architecture and licensing scope.
• Assist in Sales team development by mentoring and coaching territory reps.
• Driving and Responding to Requests for Proposal (RFP)
• Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams by providing input acquired through prospect requests and product enhancements.
• Consistently update account and opportunity records in SalesForce.
• Help clients overcome technical challenges during the Pre-Sales process
• Assist on partner technical enablement by coaching in areas like product demo, positioning and value.
• Travel across the region to support sales and partnership efforts.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 10+ Years pre-sales experience ideally supporting Channel and/or MSSP Partners
• Ability to communicate effectively to technical and business buyers
• SaaS experience preferred (AWS, Azure, Office 365, Cisco Umbrella)
• Network IDS Experience (Suricata, Snort, Bro, etc.)
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Understanding in administration of Windows and Linux systems.
• Thorough understanding of network security.
• Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
• ACSE Certification within first 90 days of employment
• Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
• Strong Collaborator, team focused
• Up to 30% travel.
Education and Qualifications:
• Experience with SIEM technologies
• Experience in SaaS environments
• Regular Expressions, SQL, APIs
• Experience with scripting / programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, Python, Java and/or PHP
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.