You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Maintain & Install Networks and networking components for commercial customers
- Perform on-site maintenance for routers, switches and modems, working closely with remote Engineering personnel
- Perform Test & Turn-up activities for network components
- Will be dispatched to customer sites
- Act as hands & eyes for remote engineer for problem resolution, checking inside wire connectivity and device functionality.
- Monitor Network until tested and released from site.
- May be requested to change or load configurations for routers and switches
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Classroom, CED based, online and/or on-the-job training.
- May be asked to assist with telephone PBX related work i.e. installations, repairs, etc
- May be assigned to high visibility long term projects that require a great deal of organization, communication, and critical due dates.
- Must work well independently and with little supervision while still meeting all objectives.
- Perform wireless access point software testing
- Network Installation and Maintenance support
- Be able to perceive and differentiate colors
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Be able to work in confined spaces
- Be available to work day, evening, or night shifts including weekends and holidays. Flexibility for overtime and callouts also needed.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Be available for training that may require travel and overnight stays
- Be able to spend most of the shift moving, standing, stooping, lifting and/or climbing ladders
- Be comfortable with being exposed to all weather conditions
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to open the study guide)
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.