You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
This position provides consulting services by working directly with the customer to identify and recommend solutions that solve the customers strategic business security goals.
- Collaborate, confer and provides consulting services and manages project activities from client identification through final invoicing.
- Works on billable consulting service projects.
- Demonstrates product knowledge with the customer within a specific discipline.
- Works on projects of moderate complexity, or works in a team as assigned by the project leader.
- Technical responsibilities may include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
- Manages technical aspects of delivery, customer satisfaction, and accurate timekeeping for billing purposes, on projects where the Consultant is the only technical resource.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline, and may confer with senior consultants as needed.
- 3-5 years of direct security-related work experience required
- Knowledge of the PCI DSS
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) desired
- Must have experience with at least 2 years in compliance-related position(s)
- Must have good writing skills
- Must have technical skills in assessing servers (*NIX and Windows), firewalls, and other security platforms for PCI DSS controls required
- Must be able to work with limited guidance
- Travel required (25% - 50%)
- PCI PA-DSS experience desired
- Experience with other compliance frameworks/assessments desired
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.