AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Windows System Administrator to support the delivery staff by ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
The job duties of the Windows System Administrator are as follows:
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, backup/restore, deploy/provision, configuration changes, maintaining and patching both physical and virtual.
- Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Monitor vendor announcements/bulletins ensuring the latest patches and upgrades are tested and evaluated and implemented according to customer standards.
- Install and monitor security auditing software and remediate defects based on customer security policies.
- Ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures. Provide technical oversight during installations and recovery projects.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Ten (10) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security + Preferred).
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record and be eligible to drive a company car.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Windows System Administrator (SA2) earns between $89,200 - $141,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2306203 Date posted 02/14/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone