Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 2 and Tier 3 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- The senior level Windows administrator is responsible for all levels of administration across a large-scale complex of Windows systems.
- Candidate must be accomplished in all areas of analysis, design, installation, implementation, configuration, tuning, administration, operation, and security of mid-to-large-tier Windows systems.
- Participate on teams in the analysis and design of new large-scale Windows operating systems and/or modifications to existing systems
- Perform high level analysis of Windows operating systems and applications software requirements, processes, and characteristics for the purpose of assuring efficient and effective software design and operation
- Take the lead and responsibility of large scale projects;
- Evaluate new system and application requirements regarding impact to the Windows operating system environment. Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Power shell
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active directory
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Amazon Web Services
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1
TS/SCI with Poly
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.