Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for web/java developer to support the Search team, in providing support to the IC community.
- Java Software Developer, familiar with aspects of Search and Content Discovery Engineering that includes definition, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, and engineering life cycle support.
- Experience in programming and large system software design and development, with knowledge of UNIX/Linux utilizing Agile methodology.
- As a member of a large Search and Content Discovery team the candidate will assist in several projects; Faceted Search, Federated Search, Enterprise Catalogs, Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds, Image Search, Web Dispatcher, Web Crawling, Data Indexing, and other related projects.
- The search capabilities will be maintained across multiple communities on multiple fabrics. Work closely with the client to satisfy rapidly emerging requirements and must be able to work as part of a team to design and implement solutions that meet the customer's issues and concerns.
- Develop and maintain Java software applications using Agile software development techniques;
- Consult with the business process owners, customers, users, and constituents to develop and analyze customer requirements;
- Lead and mentor more junior members of the team in the performance of project tasks;
- Perform application testing; Create and maintain application documentation.
Nexus Repository, Integrated Development Environment; AWS Technologies (API Gateway, S3, etc.); Internet Crawling Software (Google Web Service, Lucidworks Fusion); SQL; Cloud development experience.
DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.