Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a Web/Java Developer to support the Search team, in providing support to the IC community on three network fabrics.
- Design, develop, integrate, test, and support web based enterprise level applications and APIs utilizing Java in a dynamic small team environment.
- Develops requirements form project’s inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area.
- Assists other project members with analysis, evaluation, requirement preparation, system optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- Work with Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS) and Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) products within the following specialties: information system architecture; automation; risk management; software development; software maintenance; life-cycle management; and software development methodologies.
- Candidate has the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment; able to work both independently and as part of a small team; and has excellent troubleshooting skills.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- A Master’s Degree in a Technical, Computer or Math related field with five (5) years experience in the following: Domain Name Server (DNS), Network Time Protocol (NTP) and IP routing protocols.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with seven (7) years experience; an Associate’s Degree with ten (10) years of experience may be substituted for the Master’s Degree. No degree with 10 years of experience implementing information technology solutions is acceptable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, traffic management and cloud computing experience are desired. DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.