AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a web developer to support the tools integration, for our end user customer.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Interact with team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines. for development and delivery of the web site end-product.
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests in support of SLA requirements.
- ServiceNow CSS & User Interface (UI) Experience (Desired, but not mandatory).
- Internet HTML, XML, JSON (Desired).
- Converting user requirements into system requirements.
- Developing web application solutions using latest Agile techniques.
- Utilizing best practices for web development.
- Recommending system improvements.
- Providing thorough system documentation.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2143328 Date posted 07/28/2021