AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Web Developer to support the Search and Content Discovery team, in providing web development services to enhance and support Intelink services.
The job duties of the Web Developer are as follows:
- Work in an environment where you can design the architecture and develop solutions to meet the organization’s needs while enhancing your skillset and advancing your career.
- Looking for an innovative, and motivated individual to join a small, talented, and hardworking development team creating enterprise level web base services.
- This team designs, creates, maintains, and troubleshoots multiple web-based applications that are deployed in both cloud and local on premise environments.
Experience with or exposure to one or more of the following:
- .Net C#
- Experience with or exposure to MariaDB, MS SQL, MySQL, or Oracle
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud environments
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl, and Python
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Required Clearance: Clearable. Able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph. (#clearable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. DoD 8570 Compliance with IAM level 1 is required.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Web Developer SA0 earns between $89,200 - $120,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2312457 Date posted 04/27/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone