RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a VTC Project Manager - Who shall possess the following capabilities:
- Experience working projects in technical IT large scale operations environments, such as, event monitoring and management, security services, IP Telephony, Video Teleconferencing, as well as implementations of new equipment and services
- Must have worked in and have a solid understanding of highly technical environments and equipment, be able to communicate and work with IT professionals doing systems engineering and administration in these environments
- Communicate issues and solutions in a timely manner; allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the effort; manage the activities of the project team; provide direction and mentoring to project team members; solid planning capabilities and ability to interface with many different organizations (internal and external)
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and schedule based on needs
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.