AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a TOOLS Systems Administrator to support the engineering, development, integration, test, deployment, and operations of an ITSM platform used to deliver services to a large end-user community.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The qualified candidate must have experience with the installation, configuration and administration of common IT enterprise management systems, such as HP Openview, ServiceNow and Solarwinds. Experience with Splunk is a plus.
- Must be comfortable operating within certain EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager (SM), others).
- Responsible for assisting with all applications patches, IAVAs, installations, upgrades and integrations.
- Coordinates installation of software upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, configuration changes, and patching.
- Planning and coordinating configuration and change management procedures and schedules.
- Ensuring that backups and replication activities have been accomplished per schedule.
Providing support to IT systems including:
- Day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems.
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge articles.
- Candidate should possess working level knowledge of Linux.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Must have 7 years of hands-on systems administration experience of which 1-3 years should include Linux. Must have DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification. Security + is preferred.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Tools Systems Admin (SE1) earns between $78,800 - $145,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2311168 Date posted 03/27/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone