AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Tools Administrator to support the delivery staff by ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The SA should possess strong Linux skills while experience CentOS and Fedora is desired.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and administration of common IT enterprise management systems, such as HP Openview, ServiceNow, Remedy, Solarwinds, and Splunk is a plus.
- Responsibilities include operating within certain EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager (SM), others).
- Responsible for assisting with all applications patches, IAVAs, installations, upgrades and integrations.
- Coordinates installation of software upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, configuration changes, and patching.
- Planning and coordinating configuration and change management procedures and schedules.
- Ensuring that backups and replication activities have been accomplished per schedule.
- Providing support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems.
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge articles.
Required Clearance: Able to obtain/maintain TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 Certification.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2135115 Date posted 06/18/2021