AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Ticket Coordinator to perform the activities associated with the management of dedicated ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
The job duties of the Ticket Coordinator are as follows:
- Monitoring dedicated queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
- Monitoring dedicated queues to ensure SLAs are maintained.
- Assigning the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams.
- Ensuring associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved.
- Ensuring proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on workload.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Additional Requirements: One (1) year experience in customer service, help desk, or network operations center environment.
Desired Qualifications: Experience with Linux or Windows administration desired.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Ticket Coordinator TC0 earns between $34,900 – $53,800 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2311186 Date posted 03/28/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone