RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Ticket Coordinator - As part of a 24x7 Service Desk, perform the activities associated with the management of dedicated ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
- Monitoring dedicated queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
- Monitoring dedicated queues to ensure SLAs are maintained.
- Assigning the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams
- Ensuring associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved
- Ensuring proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
- Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Five (5) years’ experience in customer service, help desk, or network operations center environment. Two (2) years supporting a large Enterprise environment. Two (2) years’ experience managing a customer-facing service organization providing support across multiple locations on a 24x7 basis.
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required
- Experience working in a customer service role desired
Desired: ITIL v3 Foundations certification desired.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.