AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Enterprise Management Test Engineer to develop and apply advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Focus on the design, development and test of application software on mobile platforms.
- Have expertise programming in C on Linux/Unix platforms as well as experience using Python, bash or other scripting languages.
- Experience developing in multiple environments such as iOS and Android environments, including the ability to perform reverse engineering of software systems and embedded systems is preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to work on individual projects as well as group projects, mentor new members of the team, and work across the lifecycle of the project.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Shall have eight (8) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A Master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an Associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Work history must be as a TE on programs/contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Experience working with distributed computer systems, software and associated communication networks.
- Experience working with networking principles and local area networks.
- Experience working with company software and hardware products.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2122097 Date posted 07/07/2021