Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
1. Provide overall system administration for an enterprise wide Cisco Unified Communications Manager and related systems.
2. Plan regular maintenance tasks including updates and upgrades.
3. Maintain current and accurate documentation of system configurations.
4. Design, administer, and analyze corporate dial plans and traffic routes for voice network structure.
5. Administer and monitor voice systems for performance and SLA attainment.
6. Provide support as needed to lower tier break/fix resolution and move/add/change/deactivation requests for all telecommunications systems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (9) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience.
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches.
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
3. Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
4. Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
5. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
6. Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
7. Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
8. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
9. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
11. Must be able to drive company vehicle.
12. Must be available to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6am-6pm, as determined by management.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; periodic work in tight areas.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI polygraph clearance.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.