The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for Systems Administrators to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience.
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of advanced system requirements and problems
- Plans, develops and technically directs projects or major phases of significant projects, coordinating the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects
- Develops investigations and tests of considerable complexity
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management
- Evaluates vendor capabilities to provide required products or services
- Consults on technical implications to other organizations
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- BS Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Three - Five years of applicable progressively complex systems design experience, including hardware/software integration of complex systems
- Advanced system administration skills well versed in virtualization technologies (vmware), storage, and basic networking are essential
- MS in a related field a plus or equivalent experience
- 6+ years’ experience
- RedHat certifications such as RHCA, RHCE,RHCA or similar industry certifications are highly desirable but experience will be considered
- Netapp and Cisco UCS experience as well as automation technologies
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.