Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a Storage Engineer to support the Dev Ops team in providing support to the IC community on three network fabrics.
- Install, configure and manage an NETAPP Cluster Storage Systems
- Provisioning storage to Windows, VMware and Linux hosts
- World Wide Name (WWN) or Port zoning experience
- Experience with troubleshooting SAN and NAS Window Server connectivity issues
- Experience with troubleshooting SAN and NAS Linux Server connectivity issues
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required, or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
- VMware administrator experience
- MSSQL Database understanding and utilization
- Experience with NETAPP OnCommand System Manager software
- Experience with Brocade Network Advisor software
TS/SCI with Poly (polygraph)
- Ten (10) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.