AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Government Security Specialist to support and oversee comprehensive physical, personnel and procedural security programs for AT&T facilities and US government (USG) customers.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with USG security authorities, as appropriate, to ensure compliance with USG security mandates consistent with agreements between USG and AT&T, including protection of personnel, facilities and mission.
- Establish and maintain security baseline documentation and processes for USG sponsored AT&T facilities.
- Review of Requests for Proposal and other documentation and processes for USG sponsored AT&T facilities.
- Review of Requests for Proposal and other contractual documentation.
- Partner with USG and internal management for early detection and resolution of actual/potential risk situations.
- Enable effective control of physical access to highly proprietary and secure AT&T locations.
- Conduct security screening and initiating USG clearance processing where applicable.
- Develop and present Security and Counterintelligence Awareness programs to appropriate personnel.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: BS or BA; or equivalent years’ experience in the Security discipline. The position requires a minimum of 3 years' experience (5 years preferable) as a professional security officer in USG or Industry with expertise in prevention and early detection and resolution of risks to high value assets; development and management of strategic and tactical physical, personnel and procedural security programs; management of USG and industry programs and partnerships.
- Successful completion of Facility Security Officer training curriculum through the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency, or comparable USG professional security officer training, is required.
- Understanding of the submission process for both Electronic CPRLs and DD254s in the automated database is key, as is the ability to use and access both DISS and the Intelligence Community Security Clearance Repository (Scattered Castles) databases.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2143903 Date posted 07/30/2021