Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a SharePoint developer to support the IC community.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required, or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
- Candidates must have knowledge and previous experience and use of SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- ASP .Net development experience is required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic, small team environment.
- Experience with AWS cloud based deployments is a plus.
- Windows Server 2012
- PowerShell scripting
- SharePoint Server Enterprise 2013
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Application pool management
- SharePoint Central Administration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint web development
- SQL Management Server
- SharePoint Server 2016
- Office 365
- Deployment of custom Windows SharePoint solutions
- Remote customer support experience
- Develop custom tools for delivery customers
- RESTfull SharePoint operations
- CAML queries
- Application program interface (API)
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
A Master's Degree in a Computer or Math related field with eight (8) years experience i n the following: Domain Name Server (DNS), Network Time Protocol (NTP) and IP routing protocols. A Bachelor's Degree with ten (10) years experience; an Associate's Degree with twelve (12) years experience may be substituted for the Master's Degree. No degree with fifteen (15) years experience in field is acceptable.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.