AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Project Manager to perform all tasks of the Level 2 project manager not performed at Level 2 which may include working with the higher level program manager, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor’s effort.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract.
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same.
- Prepare project status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM.
- Solid planning capabilities and ability to interface with many different organizations (internal and external).
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and schedule based on needs.
- Provide guidance and direct tasking for Level 0, 1, and 2 project managers if any are assigned to the project.
- Rapidly assemble and execute focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues.
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment or as needed to meet program SLAs.
Required Clearance: Clearable - Able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph. (#clearable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The Level 1 Project Manager shall have five (5) years of experience which may be a combination of work history and education. A bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
- In order to be considered for this position you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record and eligible to drive a company car.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2210128 Date posted 02/10/2022