Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
- All tasks of the Level 2 project manager not performed at Level 2 which may include working with the higher level program manager, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor’s effort
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same
- Prepare project status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Solid planning capabilities and ability to interface with many different organizations (internal and external)
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and schedule based on needs
- Provide guidance and direct tasking for Level 0, 1, and 2 project managers if any are assigned to the project
- Rapidly assemble and execute focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment or as needed to meet program SLAs.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.