Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Level Agreement Manager - To support a large DoD program.
- Overseeing the collection, reporting, and analysis of SLA metrics for a large IT service contract, responsible for monthly and ad hoc reporting for Senior Management and the Client
- Identifying and coordinating changes and integrating to exceed customer expectations and meet SLA levels
- Coordinating project wide Continual Service Improvement (CSI) efforts to optimize operations for technical and cost efficiencies
- Understanding foundational concepts of SLA Management and CSI
- Identifying metrics to be used to measure SLA across IT Service spectrum
- Leading the efforts and process to gather and create ITSM Process requirements or process improvements
- Leading process bench-marking to ensure fit for purpose and best in class process delivery / execution
- Acting as the supportive source of knowledge for SLA and CSI processes
- Works with operational and engineering organizations to implement SLA and CSI metrics
- Leading the project CSI effort
- Maintaining the accuracy of the Continual Service Improvement Registry
- Working with Customer Governance for CSI related approvals
- Supporting analysis of ITSM Process execution, efficiency, effectiveness, and process management activities
- Working with process owners to implement and deploy CSI changes
- Leading the escalation / communication of risks and issues as appropriate
- Supporting the communication and training of Continual Service Improvement to operational and engineering team
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.