AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Shared Services team supports an array of customers from State, Federal, DoD and Agency Based operations. The solutions and professional services facilitate enable mission-oriented solutions to meet the distinct needs focusing around end user computing and supporting systems in virtual environments.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer – Public Sector Shared Services, in providing custom solutions for our customers. This individual will provide Senior level assistance/leadership with the design, development, integration, configuration, deployment, security, test, training, and operations of Managed Services for Public Sector customers. The individual will work both independently and in team-oriented positions that will support the validated Day 1 services to Day 2 operations.
- Senior Active Directory (AD) Administration – Installation, O&M, GPOs, SCCM, WSUS
- Support from AD to Custom VDI managed services for Public Sector customers
- Deployments on customer premise, AT&T facilities, cloud, and hybrid cloud environments
- HA/DR/Active-Active designs across multiple locations for highly secure operations
- Integrations with customer AD, PIV/CAC/PKI smart cards, MS Azure MFA
- IT Service delivery, assurance, and operations
- Validate that design and implemented environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Ability to assist in the remediation of Security scanning as applicable to the Active Directory and Policies
- Project management functions including compliance documentation, schedule and dependency management, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measurement and reporting, and routine communications
Required Clearance: DoD Secret (#secret)
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Active Directory Management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience with on premise, cloud and hybrid-cloud based deployments
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Experience architecting and designing VMC/AWS and/or MS Azure environments
- Experience with ITSM and/or ServiceNow
- AWS Certifications to include AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security, AWS Certified Advanced Networking, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Comparable MS Azure certifications
- Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles
- Experience with Automation Anywhere or MS Power Automate RPA technology
- DoD Secret Clearance
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2140056 Date posted 07/13/2021