AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst to support a large DoD program.
The job duties of the Senior Financial Analyst are as follows:
- Performs complex data modeling and financial analysis.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications.
- Eliminates duplications.
- Coordinates information requirements.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data.
- Prepares reports.
- Makes presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Evaluates and make recommendations related to business opportunities and financial projects or programs.
- Gathers, interprets and evaluates financial information.
- Develops recommendations to achieve the organizations financial objectives.
- Determines financial consequences of alternative methods, plans and strategies.
- Evaluates financial performance including cost or budget administration.
- Prepares or coordinates data gathering for financial contract deliverables.
- Prepares task order pricing for proposal development.
- Provides leadership and direction to less experienced financial analysts.
Required Clearance: Clearable, with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph. (#clearable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field. Seven (7) years’ experience in accounting, financial analysis, or financial reporting. Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Good project management/leadership skills. Excellent desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access).
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Senior Financial Analyst (FA2) earns between 79,300 - 111,400yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2307456 Date posted 02/24/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone