The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for Project Controllers to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. The Project Analyst supports project managers. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience and experience as a Project Controller.
- Oversee, identify plan deviations and recommend resolution for project manager.
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics.
- Complete ad hoc assignments to support capital transmission project delivery.
- Create and execute internal controls and offer Internal Auditor services to assure controls.
- Maintain current and forecasted Cash Flow data when compared to projected Cash Flow.
- Manage project accounting databases to ensure timely security and control.
- Offer direct financial communication with project team, internal financing department, subcontractors and Joint Venture owners.
- Ensure financial information accuracy between program-level and subproject reporting.
- Support Project Management Office Supervisor in project financial management and divisional reporting.
- Administer and coordinate routine contract work using prescribed and standardized methods.
- Coordinate with Fleet administrative staff to correct income entry and equipment cost errors.
- Conduct cost variance analysis and schedule against baseline values through PMI Earned Value Measurement technique.
- Enforce actual project data collection and weekly accurate estimates.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions to handle project compliance.
- Plan for high risk project strategic initiatives and ensure correct duration estimated tasks.
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a finance-related field, such as accounting, finance, business administration, or economics
- 5 years relevant on-the-job training and experience may include time spent performing project cost accounting duties and in financial reporting roles
- Master’s Degree
- DHS Experience
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Advanced training, including the certified public accountant (CPA) designation
- Advanced or continued training in the use of computer-based accounting and analytical software, spreadsheet preparation software, and budgeting tools.
- Coursework or hands-on training in project management is a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.