The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for Project Analysts to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. The Project Analyst supports project managers. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience and experience as a Project Analyst.
- Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
- Coordinate schedules to facilitate completion of proposals, contract deliverables, task order review, briefings/presentations, and in-process review preparation.
- Perform analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating procedures
- Supports one of more Project Managers
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or information science and past performance as a Program Analyst
- Exceptional time management/organization skills
- Advanced proficiency in all of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- DHS Experience
- Cyber Security Experience
- Prior DHS Experience
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.