AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for Financial Analyst to support a large DoD program.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The Financial Analyst develops and maintain project budgets, forecasts, cost plans, and other financial information
- Determines financial status by comparing plans and forecasts with actual results
- Reconciles subcontractor and vendor invoices by comparing and correcting data
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Reviews all staff charges to ensure proper charging to the correct Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Manages information and data within various software and databases
Required Clearance: Clearable
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field and three (3) years of experience. Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Excellent desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access).
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.